With its high-quality printing and versatile features, the Canon MX410 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One becomes an excellent addition to your office or home. With the help of this printer, you can easily scan, print, and fax the document.
If you are a Canon MX410 printer user and unable to set up the connection to the wireless network, then follow this essential guide for Canon MX410 wireless setup.
Step-By-Step Process to Setup Canon MX410 Wireless Printer to a Wireless Network:
We have listed below some steps in a sequential manner, so you can easily set up the Canon MX410 printer to a wireless network.
Before going to the setup connection, you need to note down the SSID, wireless network name and password key.
Step 1 – Setup Connection to a Wireless Network
In two ways, you can set up the connection. Follow the steps:
With the Standard Connection
- Connect the power cord to the power supply and then turn on the Canon printer.
- Press the Menu button and select the Device Settings.
- Use the arrow buttons to choose the LAN settings and then press the OK button.
- Select the WLANactive/inactive and then press the OK button.
- After that, select the Wireless LAN active and then press the OK button. Now the Wi-Fi lamp lights blue.
- Choose the Wireless LAN Setup and then press the OK button.
- Select Easy Setup and then press the OK button.
- Now the printer will search the wireless network (SSID). Select the network name (SSID) and then press the OK button. If the SSID is not available, then manually type the SSID (Wireless network name)
- After that, enter the password key and press the OK button. Now the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Using the WPS Button
- Go to the Standard connection and follow the first six steps.
- Select the WPS option, then choose the Push Button Method. Further, press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point and then the OK button from the printer.
- Now the printer will search the network name or access point. After searching, it will be connected automatically and then press the OK button.
Step 2 – Download and Install the Canon Printer Driver
After connecting to a wireless network, you need to install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
- Switch on the system and then insert the Setup CD-ROM into the disk port. Now the setup process has begun automatically. If you do not have a CD, then download the driver from the official website of the Canon printer.
- If the process does not begin automatically, double-click on the CD-ROM icon. When the CD-ROM contents occur, double-click on the MSETUP4.EXE.
- Click on the Run button and then click on the Yes or Continue option.
- Click on the Easy Install option. Now follow the on-screen directions until “Select the printer connection method” message appears.
- Select the Use the printer with Wireless LAN Connection and then click on the Next option. Now follow the directions which pop-ups on the screen to finish the installation process. After doing this, now try to print and check if it works correctly or not.
These are the complete instructions for the Canon printer MX410 wireless setup.