Canon printer error 5200 generally occurs if the ink level is quite low in the cartridges of your printer and thus it fails to accomplish the printing task.
Further, if the ink cartridge of the printer is defective or the printheads are not clean, then this can lead to an error notification. Thus, you need to know the potential methods that can solve this error at the earliest.
Canon Error 5200: Instant Procedures to Follow
Here, we have discussed a few simple tricks. After applying those steps manually you can easily eliminate the Canon Printer Error 5200.
Solution 1: Reset the Canon Printer
To reset the Canon printer, go through the below-mentioned steps properly:
- Initially, tap on the Power button to turn off the printer. Then, you need to press and hold the Stop button, followed by the Power On button.
- Now, release the Stop or Reset button and then tap on the Stop/Reset button twice.
- Thereafter, you need to release the Power button. Next, wait for a few minutes until you notice the “idle” message on the printer.
- Open the top cover that will expose the cartridges. Then, you need to lift up the cover for the cartridge holder.
- Remove the black and color cartridges and then place the cover of the cartridge holder.
- Turn off the printer and place the top cover again to turn on the printer.
- Finally, return the cartridges when you find that the printer completes the initializing process.
Solution 2: Install Third-Party Repair Tools
You can also try to install any third-party repairing tools. This will be able to fix the error instantly. Some tools are paid and some are free, choose based on your preference. You can easily fix this error and enhance device performance.
Now, you might not face this error and you will observe that the printer is working properly. You need to check all the connections are strong or not for the proper connectivity. Make sure that no metal device is placed towards this printer.
Hopefully, applying the above solutions appropriately can help you to fix the Canon printer error 5200.
Frequently Asked Queries Related to the Canon Printer Error 5200
1. How to Reset the Canon printer password?
If you want to reset your Canon printer password, then go through the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, go to the web browser to display the printer status.
- After that, click on the Security option.
- Now, navigate to the Administrator Password Setting option and click on the Change Administrator Password option.
- Then, go to the range where the administrator password is valid and click on the OK option.
- Next, type the password and click on the OK option.
When you see the completion message on the screen of your device, then click on the OK option.
2. How to Remove Paper Jam from Canon printer?
At first, the machine needs to turn off and disconnect the power cord of the machine from the power supply.
- Open the paper output cover and then go to the front tray to remove the paper.
- Check whether the jammed paper is under the Fine cartridge holder or not.
- Sometimes, you might find that the jammed paper is under the FINE cartridge holder. Then, you need to move the holder to the right edge or the left edge to remove the paper.
- Hold the jammed paper strongly and if you find that the paper is rolled up, then just pull it out. Check whether the jammed paper is removed or not.
- Finally, you need to close the paper output cover and then the paper needs to be reloaded.
3. How to connect your Canon printer to your Phone?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to connect your Canon printer to your phone.
- First, connect your device with the network.
- After that, navigate to the iTunes or Google Play app store and then click on the Canon application.
- Now, open the document or image you want to send to the printer. Then, click on the Print option.
- After that, navigate to the Print Preview section of the Canon Mobile Printing to select the Printer option. Finally, press the Print button.