The wireless printers help us to print wirelessly. You can access a wireless printer in any places. But, if you want to access a wireless printer in your home or office, then you must need to know the procedure to set up a Wireless printer. If you are a Canon printer user and if you are looking for the procedure to wirelessly set your Canon printer up, then this guide is for you. Through this guide, we are providing the methods that can help you to learn the Canon MG 3620 wireless setup procedure. If you want to know the process, then let’s move on to the upcoming part of the article, to know the details on it.
Easy Tricks on Canon MG 3620 Setup
If you want to know the procedure of Canon MG 3620 setup, then you should follow our guidance. Here, we have described all of the easiest solutions that can help you to set your Canon MG 3620 wireless printer up. Go through the steps that are written in the following part of the article:
Method 1: Use Control Panel to Set Up Canon MG 3620 Wireless Printer
You can set up your Canon MG 3620 wireless printer while using the control panel. Here, is the procedure that can help you to do so:
- At first, you will need to press and hold the Wi-Fi button of your Canon printer. Keep holding it until the On light turn on your device.
- Then, tap the color button and the Wi-Fi button from your device.
- Thereafter, verify if the Wi-Fi light appears and the On light remains lit up.
- After that, install the printer driver and the in your computer. This will help you proceed with the wireless setup procedure.
- At the next step, insert the installation CD drive in your computer. Then, the setup procedure will be started automatically.
- Here, a message will appear on your screen which will prompt that the installation has completed successfully.
- Then, click on the Exit button to complete the setup procedure.
Method 2: WPS Connection Procedure
The Canon Pixma MG 3620 Wi-Fi setup could be done while using the WPS. If the steps are unknown to you, then go through the steps that are written in the next part of this article:
- At first, turn on your printer, then press and hold the Wi-Fi button of your printer. Keep holding the button until the alarm lamp turns on to blue.
- Then, move on to the access point and tap the WPS button. Thereafter, the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will be flashes at the time when it is connecting to the access point.
- Thereafter, if you find that the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing, then this means that the printer has connected with the Wi-Fi network successfully.
Method 3: The Standard Connection Procedure
If none of the methods from the above part of the article did not help you set up your Canon Pixma MG 3620 wireless printer, then you can try this standard method. The steps are followed by:
- At first, you will need to insert the CD which comes with your printer. This will help you run the setup procedure.
- Then, click on the Next button on your computer screen. And click on the Wireless Connection option from the appearing pop up on your screen.
- Verify if your printer is turned on or not, and if it is turned on, then click on the Next button.
- Thereafter, click on the Connect to the network option and select the Cableless setup option.
- After that, the connection via cableless setup screen will appear on your screen press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the orange alarm lamp flashes for two times. After you see the orange light flashing for the second-time, release the printer Wi-Fi button.
- When the blue Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the green power lamp lit up on your device click on the Next button several times.
- Then, choose your place of residence and click on the Next button.
- Thereafter, choose the software that you want to install and click on the Next button. Now, click on the Yes button to proceed with the Next.
- When your model name of your printer will show up on your screen, then click on the Complete button.
Summing it up
Through this article, we have provided all the possible methods that can help you to learn the procedure on the Canon MG 3620 wireless setup. Follow the methods that we have mentioned in our article. If you have any more questions regarding this topic, then you can leave your comments on our comment section.