Canon MG3520 is an all-in-one compact inkjet photo printer that offers excellent convenience and exceptional printing quality from anywhere at your office or home. This printer comes with Wi-Fi technology that lets the users perform the printing job wirelessly.
After purchasing a new Canon wireless MG3520 printer, first, you have to set up the printer to uses its exciting features. To perform the Canon MG3520 wireless setup, it is essential to know the entire process properly.
How to Setup Canon Wireless MG3520?
Here are some simple steps that can help you to set up the Canon MG3520 printer wirelessly.
Before going to set up the Wi-Fi connection on your Canon Pixma MG3520 printer, there are some basic steps that you need to perform. They are:
- First of all, open the carton of your printer. Remove it and its accessories.
- Remove the orange stickers from the outer surface of the device.
- Afterward, remove the protective materials that come with the device.
- Open the front lid of the device and remove the paper tray door. Remove the protective materials from inside the tray door.
- Close both the paper tray door and front lid of the printer.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and attach its other end to the power supply.
- Turn on the power switch and press the ON button of the device. Hold the ON button until you will see that the ON indicator started to flash with a green color.
- Now, set up the required settings depending on your requirements.
After performing the initial steps, now you can continue performing the rest of the steps listed below:
First, set up the power connection to the router and modem and bring them to an active state. Connect the modem with the network router by using an Ethernet cable.
Now, make sure that the router has high-speed internet access. Confirm that you have connected the computer with the network of the same wireless router.
Afterward, press the Wi-Fi button from the Control Panel of the printer. Now, you will see that the blue LED indicator near the Wi-Fi button started to blink.
Visit the official website of Canon and download the latest version of the driver software that supports the Canon MG3520 printer and Operating System that you are using. Complete the installation process by following the on-screen prompts.
Once the installation process completes, the setup screen asks you to choose the connection type. Select the Wireless option to complete the wireless setup process.
These are the overall steps to perform Canon Pixma mg3520 wireless setup.