To make use of the various features of the Canon MG3200 printer, you need to first set it up correctly. This guide will provide you with complete knowledge of the Canon MG3200 WiFi setup.
How to Setup Canon MG3200 Printer on a Wireless Network
Follow the steps below for setting up the Canon MG3200 printer on a wireless network. The correct setup procedure involves setting up the printer wirelessly and then installing the required software on the system from which you want to carry out your print jobs.
Step 1 – Set up Connection of Canon MG3200 Printer
- At first, connect the power cord to the power supply outlet and then press the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Press and hold the Maintenance button from the printer.
- Ensure that the LED light flashes.
- After that, press the Fit to Page button. Now the LED starts to flash and the WiFi light flashes when the printer is searching for the access point.
- Next, press and hold the WPS button on the router. When the WiFi light is blue, your printer is connected to the wireless network.
Step 2 – Install the Software on the System
Now you need to install the required drivers on your device.
- Insert the installation CD into the disk port of the PC. If the CD is not available, then you can install the drivers from the official website of the printer.
- Double-click on the installer file. When the installer window opens, click on the Next option. Then follow the on-screen directions until the Connection Method Section window appears.
- Choose ‘Wireless Connection’ and then click on the Next option. After that, follow the instructions popping up on the screen to finish the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, try to print to check if the Canon MG3200 printer works properly or not.