Canon MF210 printer is an all-in-one compact printer that can offer you amazing print quality and superb convenience from anywhere at your office or home. It comes with the Wi-Fi technology that enables you to print wirelessly. To make it work smoothly, first, you have to set up the printer properly.
In case, you don’t know the Canon MF210 wireless setup procedure, then read out the steps provided below.
How to Setup Canon MF210 Printer Wirelessly?
Here we have provided some simple steps through which you can set up your Canon MF210 printer easily.
By using the WPS or Wi-Fi protected setup, you can connect your printer device to a wireless network. In the method, you don’t require the Network Name or password.
But, to perform this method, the wireless router you are using must support Wi-Fi Protected Setup. To check this, you can go through the documentation that comes with your wireless router.
Afterward, you can follow the below steps to connect your printer with the wireless network:
- First of all, unbox the printer and connect the power cable to the printer and power supply. Turn the device on.
- Press the Menu button from the Control Panel of the printer.
- Choose the ‘WLAN Setup’ option using the navigation arrow and press the OK button.
- Now, the printer will start to search for access points. Once the device detects the router, it will start to flash with a blue color.
- Afterward, press the WPS button and hold it for a minimum of 6-8 seconds and press OK.
- Once the ‘Connected to the access point’ option appears, press the OK button.
Note: At this time, if you encounter any errors, you can click the OK button and start over from Step 4.
Now, the Canon MF210 printer is connected to the broadcast network. Next, you have to install the software for your computer to complete the Canon MF210 wireless setup procedure.
How to Install Printer Software?
- First and foremost, visit the official website of Canon and type the model name of your printer in the search field.
- Choose the Operating System and its version that you are using and download the driver.
- Go to the location where the driver is stored and click twice on the installer file to start.
- Read the connection instructions carefully and click on the Next button.
- Now, you will see a list of software. Select the MP Drivers or you can choose any other software that you wish to install. Afterward, click on the Next button to proceed further.
- Tap on the Yes button to agree on the License Agreement. Click Next to run the installation wizard.
- Choose the printer name from the ‘Detected Printers List’ and tap on the Next option.
- Once the Setup Completion screen appears, tap on the Complete button.
- Follow the on-screen guidance until the ‘Setup Completion’ screen appears.
- Lastly, tap on the Next button and follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the Canon MF210 wireless setup process.
If you want to know more setup guide on other printer’s model, then you can follow our related posts.